Author Topic: HERE is the link to the temporary forum!  (Read 9950 times)

elizabeth

• View Profile
Re: HERE is the link to the temporary forum!
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2009, 02:58:40 am »
 :( Oh :( if you must.

Joseph K. H. Cheng

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2009, 12:48:10 am »
Not a problem. No big rush on this, and I can always bring it back temporarily for those that need it.

Just to stress again - this is nothing permanent.

Thanks a lot, Edd. Will keep you posted when I'm done in the next few days or sooner. :) :) :)

Sorry, Edd. My few days have turned out to be over a month. Unfortunately, I still can't find the time to do what I wanted to do ( as I am rushing to finish an article on my proposals & suggestions for my economic blog before the G20 summit opens next week in London ). If there are related costs in keeping the temporary forum running then by all means do what you must. It is not fair to you to hold back your administrative routines just on one person's account. You did say you can revive it when there is an urgent need to do so. My sincere apology for my failure to keep my promise !  :'( :'( :'( Thanks again for your kind indulgence.

JKHC.

" Only connect ! That was the whole of her sermon. Only connect the prose and the passion, and both will be exalted, and human love will be seen at its highest ." - by E.M. FORSTER from his novel -  "HOWARDS END ".

Edd

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2009, 02:21:35 pm »
It's not a big problem, it's mainly that it's not a particularly good idea for me to leave it up without updates for long periods, even though it's closed off to new registrations etc. It certainly incurs no cost to keep it running - it's on the same server as this one, and it's just easier to close it off than maintain it along with the main forum.

What I may well do is put an extra password protection on it in the next week or so and I'll drop you a PM with the password so you can get at it (also anyone else wanting access can ask me).
When I look up at the night sky and think about the billions of stars out there, I think to myself: I'm amazing. - Peter Serafinowicz

Edd

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2009, 10:28:22 am »
The tempforum still exists, but is no longer reachable following the forum upgrade. If there's a pressing need to pull anything off it do let me know.
When I look up at the night sky and think about the billions of stars out there, I think to myself: I'm amazing. - Peter Serafinowicz

lizardly

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2009, 09:24:54 am »
Where is the link to Zoo 1?  I left my cufflinks there and have to go find them...

elizabeth

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2009, 06:40:38 am »
Where is the link to Zoo 1?  I left my cufflinks there and have to go find them...
:D :D :D LOL ;)

Alice

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2009, 11:01:25 am »
:D :D :D LOL ;)

Hahahaha! :D ;D http://zoo1.galaxyzoo.org/ :)

lizardly

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2009, 12:01:35 am »
Thank you Alice.

Hanny

• Global Moderator
  • "Voorwerp kid"
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2010, 06:58:09 am »
Yep, see Edd's message below:

The tempforum still exists, but is no longer reachable following the forum upgrade. If there's a pressing need to pull anything off it do let me know.