Author Topic: Personal Messages and sending limits  (Read 2637 times)

Edd

• Admin
    • View Profile
Personal Messages and sending limits
« on: December 30, 2008, 03:30:55 pm »
We have sending limits on PMs that stop spammers registering and then automating the sending of PMs to everyone on this forum. Sometimes though, users have hit that limit through normal use. If that happens frequently, I'm more than willing to boost the limit either on a temporary or permanent basis, depending on the situation.

If you hit the limit accidentally, the best thing to do is to email me - I've made my email address public. Then I can sort the issue out for you as soon as I get your mail - which is usually pretty fast unless I'm asleep or something!

It also might be a good idea to post here saying that you hit the limit - then I have a record to keep track of things if the situation hasn't been resolved by my most recent boosting of the limit.
When I look up at the night sky and think about the billions of stars out there, I think to myself: I'm amazing. - Peter Serafinowicz

Zeus2007

• OotD posters
  • Cheers to those beauties out there!
    • View Profile
Re: Personal Messages and sending limits
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2009, 09:48:39 pm »
Hi Edd, how are you? I don't PM too often, so I'm ok with that.  However it's great that there's a limit because those spams are really annoying and get on people's nerves very easy.
"The journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step"
Lao Tzu, Ancient Chinese Philosopher.