Author Topic: A nice joke for all you teachers out there  (Read 6356 times)

Alice

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
A nice joke for all you teachers out there
« on: October 29, 2010, 01:40:37 am »
I found this stuck up on the wall in the library of one of the schools I worked in 3 years ago. It said that it was anonymous, but had been quoted in a book called "Classroom Behaviour".

Then Jesus took his disciples up the mountain and, gathering around them, he taught them saying: "Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven; blessed are the meek; blessed are they that mourn; blessed are the merciful; blessed are they that thirst for justice; blessed are you when persecuted; blessed are you when you suffer; be glad and rejoice for your reward is great in heaven."
Then Peter said, "Are we supposed to know this?" And Andrew said, "Do we have to write this down?" And James said, "Will we have a test on this?" And Philip said, "I don't have any paper." And John said, "The other disciples didn't have to learn this." And Matthew said, "May I go to the lavatory?"
Then one of the Pharisees who was present asked to see Jesus's lesson plan and inquired of Jesus, "Where is your statement of objectives?"
And Jesus wept.

:) :)

egalaxy

• OotD posters
    • View Profile
Re: A nice joke for all you teachers out there
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 09:18:18 am »
 ::)

allisachasity

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2013, 02:59:13 pm »
HAHAHA  ;D  8)  :P Nice one good joke.

planetaryscience

• OotD posters
  • 33rd most talkative in galaxy zoo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2013, 03:29:09 pm »
I accidentally fell backward in my chair laughing- and couldn't stop laughing enough to get up for about 20 seconds  ;D ;D ;D
I like to find asteroids and galaxy mergers- but all galaxies are still fine to me.