Author Topic: The Red Giants Area  (Read 5482 times)

Alice

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The Red Giants Area
« on: January 15, 2011, 09:44:29 pm »
Hi everyone! I asked for this place so that we could make it a bit easier to navigate around. Sorry it's come a bit abruptly but I hope you like it. All topics in here are as open as ever - they're just for things that aren't currently being worked on, and also so people know not to put things for example in Zoo 2 when they should go into Hubble. Etc etc.

I'm open to all requests for topics to be moved out of this board and into a "temporary" one, and any topics you think should go into here. For instance, do you think the peas should go in here? They aren't currently being collected by the zookeepers, and we don't want to keep giving people the idea that they are; but of course collecting them is still great fun.

Blackprojects

• View Profile
Re: The Red Giants Area
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2011, 03:52:46 pm »
Testing Testing Testing 1234 4321

There you go

ALICE

Alice

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2011, 03:55:20 pm »
Wheeeeeeeeeee, thanks! For anyone wondering, I asked for zooites to check this area works for you as well as for me.

;D ;D ;D

Zeus2007

• OotD posters
  • Cheers to those beauties out there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2011, 03:54:49 am »
Nice! How well are Red Giants known? Because I'm thinking maybe galaxies that no one seems to find more info on or are about as much a mistery as our own dreams could housed here.  Plus studying or better said re-studying a future that's almost certain can help the present to better understand the end and its colours which will come as sure as the night opens the gates of heaven to the day.
"The journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step"
Lao Tzu, Ancient Chinese Philosopher.

Rob

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2011, 09:02:31 pm »
Might I suggest including your other indices here too? I for one have always found them useful when posting! Also with experience in a professional website that I have to use, once it was updated there was a link to the older threads, but new threads were added to make it work better and the structure clearer.
Rob
The Universe is not only stranger than we suppose, it is stranger than we can suppose.

rotar

• CINE MERGE NU STA...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2011, 09:58:29 pm »
it work...
VIRGULARIZAREA FRAZARILOR EXPRIMATIUNII IN CONOTATII ADIACENTE..

Alice

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2011, 07:31:53 pm »
Might I suggest including your other indices here too? I for one have always found them useful when posting! Also with experience in a professional website that I have to use, once it was updated there was a link to the older threads, but new threads were added to make it work better and the structure clearer.
Rob

You mean like the "best stunning sights", "best weird and wonderful" and so on? I seriously have to re-vamp those! :D That's a nice idea ;D

Rob

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2011, 06:13:10 pm »
Thanks!!
The Universe is not only stranger than we suppose, it is stranger than we can suppose.