Author Topic: Bonjour !  (Read 1920 times)

Guillaume Lefebvre

• View Profile
Bonjour !
« on: September 02, 2011, 08:58:08 am »
I discovered this website few days ago, and after conscienciously reading everything I could about it, I gladly registered to help as much as my agenda allow me.
This project (and most of the similar ones) is simply awesome.

But I'm wondering if there is a way to publicly link ones profile ? I mean, something like a regular profile view (as for instance, a Google+ profile)
Not that I want to show off (and that'd be pretentious with my dozen galaxies) but it'd be a great way for people to know how much somebody contributed to the project already.

Anyway, long life to this project :)

AlexandredOr

• View Profile
Re: Bonjour !
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2011, 09:14:48 am »
Bonjour and welcome to the Zoo !
No doubt you'll have soon an answer by our kind moderator Alice  :)

Baby star opening its eyes on the Universe.

Alice

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Bonjour !
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 11:04:51 am »
Bonjour and welcome to the zoo Guillaume! (Sorry, my French is minimal!)

I think there is a Facebook app which lets you post your pictures there . . . I don't know about Google+, not having got round to joining it yet, but as far as I know it is OK to save your favourite images and upload them into albums, as long as you don't make any money and you say where they are from. (I have never heard anything to the contrary :D) I have a Facebook album of my favourite galaxies, for example. Also, you can right-click on the image and go to "Copy Image Location", and tweet them, or similar.

So as far as I know there isn't a quick way of doing it, sorry - but you are welcome to make collections and show them to people! :)