Author Topic: Re: About this board  (Read 1638 times)

AlfvenPen

• View Profile
Re: About this board
« on: December 15, 2012, 09:27:56 pm »
As with many others my passion for astronomy has been lifelong.  For anyone who considers themselves in pursuit of knowledge it is part of their quest to integrate for themselves a "unified theory of everything".  No matter how much we learn we must always consider it 'incomplete'.  The honest student of knowledge will be kept humble by the fact that the more we learn, the more areas come into view about which we know little, and we must remain willing to totally revise any of it as needed when we discover that our conclusions no longer fit together or no longer survive repeated scrutiny of ever-new discoveries.

Today this holds true of the Gravity Driven model of the universe - findings over the past century cumulatively show that the forces behind the behavior of this material universe we observe are dominated by the nature of electricity.  The affect of currents coursing through plasma-filled expanses of space that we once considered void are a force that are orders of magnitude above the force of gravity. The consistently scalable results of current flow have been shown to produce all of the phenomena for which we previously had to attribute to imaginary and unobserved objects like Black Holes and Dark Matter in order to explain.  It was therefore a much more exciting prospect for me to consider replacing the Gravity-Centered model of the universe with the Electricity-Centered model, than it will be for career astrophysicists whose livelihood (and credibility) is considered when choosing whether to stay behind or move forward based on new knowledge. (For anyone interested in verifying my statements please consider the work in progress by the Thunderbolts Project as supported by many respectable IEEE professionals as well as those in academia who are in the process of independent validation.)  As a result, my answers to questions related to conventional cosmology will deviate from the expected assumptions of fission as the primary engine of the stars.  Every scientific discipline relies on the effects of electricity: Particle Physics depends on individual charges and nuclear forces, Chemistry depends on atomic charge and interaction of those charges, Biology depends on Chemistry, etc. . . . and all of the engineering disciplines in their branch depend upon the particle and chemical interactions, with Mathematics there to describe and make sense of them all.  Do not be afraid of change - expect change to happen in this universe !

I appreciate being able to contribute to the classifications of objects being cataloged because no matter what the driving force was behind the observable Types, the value is understanding that they would have formed under similar circumstances  :) .

EigenState

• OotD posters
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2012, 04:02:38 am »
Greetings,

Today this holds true of the Gravity Driven model of the universe - findings over the past century cumulatively show that the forces behind the behavior of this material universe we observe are dominated by the nature of electricity. ...

Given that this was your very first post at this forum, why would the membership accept your assertions as anything but promotional hyperbole? 

Best regards,
ES

Alice

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2012, 04:17:54 pm »
We've seen people come to this forum to promote this claim rather than to classify galaxies before, and none has yet been able to answer this simple question: Can you provide any peer-reviewed scientific papers to support this? "Please see work in progress by the Thunderbolts Project as supported by many respectable IEEE professionals as well as those in academia who are in the process of independent validation" does not count.

Also, I've split this topic because this is clearly not a post showing any interest in Galaxy Zoo. I recommend that you take your ideas here instead.