Author Topic: Zooniverse job at the University of Portsmouth  (Read 3584 times)

JeanTate

• OotD posters
    • View Profile
Zooniverse job at the University of Portsmouth
« on: April 29, 2014, 07:07:43 pm »
May not be the best place to post this, but I think it's really cool that this job opening has been created!  :) 8)

As part of the increased involvement in the Zooniverse at the University of Portsmouth, we are offering a two-year research position to work closely with the main Zooinverse development team and help foster local Zooniverse projects within Portsmouth and beyond. This new position is part of the official buy-in of Portsmouth into the Citizen Science Alliance and builds on past and present Zooniverse interest at the university.

More details in yesterday's Zooinverse blog entry, Zooniverse job at the University of Portsmouth.

JohnF

• (Software Engineer, MBCS, MIET, FRAS, FBIS)
    • View Profile
Re: Zooniverse job at the University of Portsmouth
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 07:48:14 pm »
May not be the best place to post this, but I think it's really cool that this job opening has been created!  :) 8)

As part of the increased involvement in the Zooniverse at the University of Portsmouth, we are offering a two-year research position to work closely with the main Zooinverse development team and help foster local Zooniverse projects within Portsmouth and beyond. This new position is part of the official buy-in of Portsmouth into the Citizen Science Alliance and builds on past and present Zooniverse interest at the university.

More details in yesterday's Zooinverse blog entry, Zooniverse job at the University of Portsmouth.

Thanks, the salary is not too bad, but unfortunately, the URL in the above link (which works), is a dead link.
John C. Fairweather - http://www.jcfwebsite.co.uk

Geoff

• The history of astronomy is a history of receding horizons. - Hubble.
    • View Profile
Re: Zooniverse job at the University of Portsmouth
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2014, 07:28:18 am »
The link works for me! Maybe try a different browser.
  Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the prospect is staggering!- Arthur C. Clarke